- To err is human; to admit it, superhuman. January 19, 2018
- Echo Chambers :The Importance of Being Wrong January 14, 2018
- Echo Chambers REALLY? January 11, 2018
- Echo Chambers January 8, 2018
- Spiritual Milestone – Love, Mercy, Forgiveness (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones – 2 (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Re-commitment December 30, 2017
- When things fall apart – Richard Rohr December 29, 2017
- The Proliferation of Bullshit (via Brene Brown) November 10, 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2008
I saw this caterpillar on the driveway the other day. It is really strange. I would like have sent it to Meredith but the cold weather would probably kill it.
WISH YOU WERE HERE!
It’s the little things that make life interesting. For example: The small snook I caught a few mornings ago on the boat dock. My new rack and rack bag for my bike so I can haul my important stuff when … Continue reading
Gald to hear from Carter and Lori that have returned home. From what he described of their return they may well be still asleep today. Long flight with delays. Ann and I rode up to Venice and walked around old … Continue reading
Fishermen on Venice Fishing Pier.
Occasionally I take a picture that is really good but is so cliche that I label it a post card picture. Here is one from our visit to Fisherman’s Village in Punta Gorda. Enjoy my post card to you from Florida. “Wish … Continue reading
I fished for a short while this morning. I only caught one fish and it was a strange one. It was fierce looking but fortunately it was so small that there was no danger. Maybe someone can identify it for me. I regularly ride … Continue reading
Ann and I made to Boca Grande on Gasparilla Island today. I biked and she walked and then we had lunch. It was a great day. The slide show is pictures I took as I biked around the island.