- To err is human; to admit it, superhuman. January 19, 2018
- Echo Chambers :The Importance of Being Wrong January 14, 2018
- Echo Chambers REALLY? January 11, 2018
- Echo Chambers January 8, 2018
- Spiritual Milestone – Love, Mercy, Forgiveness (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones – 2 (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Re-commitment December 30, 2017
- When things fall apart – Richard Rohr December 29, 2017
- The Proliferation of Bullshit (via Brene Brown) November 10, 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2011
We went to Reds / Phillies game tonight. Reds got beat 3-2. Grayson almost pulled out victory with his rally dance.
Yesterday was a major milestone in our relationship with our feral cat Scuffy. Ann was able to get her to take food out of her hand. It is amazing how you can form friendships when you give away treats.
No one wants to be examined under a microscope. The results are never flattering. Every so often, TV networks will do an expose of hotel or food services etc. by using microscopic examinations that reveal horrible realities that launch the … Continue reading
I have started a new project. We are doing some renovation of our laundry room. A consequence of that decision is that I am going to have to revise the storage closet off my office. That, in turn, will require disposing of … Continue reading
(I found that I had not published this post from last December. It was a great time so I decided to post it even though it’s eight months past.) We are enjoying our time in Gulf Shores with the Crocketts. … Continue reading
I really love mornings on the front porch. Today is especially nice. There was a spectacular sunrise and then I was joined by Ann which makes it even better.
Psalm 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning … Continue reading
Tanya completed her Master of Science in Nursing degree at Vanderbilt University School of Nursing. She is now a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She will take her board exams next month and then it’s off to work. She is also my … Continue reading