- To err is human; to admit it, superhuman. January 19, 2018
- Echo Chambers :The Importance of Being Wrong January 14, 2018
- Echo Chambers REALLY? January 11, 2018
- Echo Chambers January 8, 2018
- Spiritual Milestone – Love, Mercy, Forgiveness (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones – 2 (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Re-commitment December 30, 2017
- When things fall apart – Richard Rohr December 29, 2017
- The Proliferation of Bullshit (via Brene Brown) November 10, 2017
Monthly Archives: September 2010
This morning I was surprised and pleased to see that my friend Isaac had posted on his blog. I always look forward to what he has to say. Today was especially meaningful to me. This quote gave me more than … Continue reading
Growing older, I have discover a common question among us older folks: Where do I fit into a community that honors that which is diminishing or now absent in my life and circumstances? Reading Kathleen Norris’s “The Cloister Walk” this … Continue reading
Meredith is running cross-country. Today she got her first medal. I think she is going to be a good runner.
From Kathleen Norris “The Cloister Walk”: It is the aim of contemplative living, at least in the Christian mode, that you learn to recognize a blessing when you see one, and are able to respond to it with words that … Continue reading
Today is granddaughter Meredith’s 12th birthday. Congratulations to her on this special day. She is a joy in my life. Have a great day.