- To err is human; to admit it, superhuman. January 19, 2018
- Echo Chambers :The Importance of Being Wrong January 14, 2018
- Echo Chambers REALLY? January 11, 2018
- Echo Chambers January 8, 2018
- Spiritual Milestone – Love, Mercy, Forgiveness (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones – 2 (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Re-commitment December 30, 2017
- When things fall apart – Richard Rohr December 29, 2017
- The Proliferation of Bullshit (via Brene Brown) November 10, 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2010
It is my pleasure to introduce Meredith Crockett (with her Papa at Gulf Shores in this picture). Most recently (today) she is the captain of the Wilmore Elementary School Quick Recall Team. In their district competition today, Meredith and her … Continue reading
Pastor Steve has encouraged each of us to select a word for 2010 that will help us focus on our relationship with God and encourage our spiritual formation. I had the opportunity to teach a couple of classes at the … Continue reading
Grandson Tyler has completed his first year of wrestling. He had a great year. He is a quick learner and has the heart of a warrior. Even though he is in elementary school and in his first year, he made … Continue reading
Neyland came home from the hospital just a few minutes ago to join bother Turner. They are cute as they can be and good babies too. Now the fun really begins. Congratulations Allison and Scott. More pictures here.
Life is busy. That is a good thing. Despite the the depressing and relentless winter weather, there is a lot going on. Since our return from Florida I have been working steadily on renovating the house we purchased. Fortunately the … Continue reading
Our son Scott and wife Allison were blessed to receive their twin sons yesterday. Turner weighted 6 lbs 1 oz and Neyland weighted 4 lbs 1 oz. They both are doing well. Ann and I are going to Tennessee today.
Today is the final event in the February Birthday Triple Crown in our family. Chase on Saturday, Tyler on Sunday and Ann today. She is once again the older woman in my life. Have a happy birthday. I love you.
Today is grandson Tyler’s birthday. He is ten years old. We went to Louisville to take him to lunch and visit for his special day. We ate at Old Spaghetti Factory. Tyler is a neat kid and I enjoyed being … Continue reading
Today is grandson Chase’s birthday. His aspiration is to have a career in law enforcement. It will be good to have a grandson who can protect us. Happy Birthday!