- To err is human; to admit it, superhuman. January 19, 2018
- Echo Chambers :The Importance of Being Wrong January 14, 2018
- Echo Chambers REALLY? January 11, 2018
- Echo Chambers January 8, 2018
- Spiritual Milestone – Love, Mercy, Forgiveness (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones – 2 (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Spiritual Milestones (a repost) December 30, 2017
- Re-commitment December 30, 2017
- When things fall apart – Richard Rohr December 29, 2017
- The Proliferation of Bullshit (via Brene Brown) November 10, 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Yesterday was the last opportunity to fish before we return to Kentcuky. My friend Ron in Venice invited us to come over. He and I were going to fish on the jetty while Ann and Jean enjoyed the pool/beach with … Continue reading
The next time I complain about the beach being crowded I’ll remember this picture.
Yesterday was a special day and exciting day. I enjoyed a couple of unique experiences. During my bike ride I was attempting to set my iPod. I thought that I could do it while continuing to ride which is not unusual. … Continue reading
Yesterday we went “deep sea” fishing on the Placida Queen. Actually it is better described as bottom fishing in the gulf. It was a great day but the fish were scarce. Ann and I caught 5 or 6 between us. … Continue reading
Ann and I visited with Ron and Jean Like yesterday afternoon in Venice. Ron and I went fishing at the jetty in Venice. Ann and Jean enjoyed the beach and pool. Later they walked to the jetty and visited with … Continue reading
Ann and I and Ron and Jean Like visited the Kennedy Space Center yesterday. You can view an album of pictures HERE.
Today was a milestone. Ann’s mother (88 yrs) caught her first fish ever. Her granddaughter, Teresa, caught her first fish ever. Then Ann caught another snook. I caught some shrimp in the bait bucket and put them on the hook. … Continue reading
Wish you were here!
Today Ann caught her biggest fish ever. A 22″ snook. What a fishing woman!!!
Today is Ann’s birthday. Happy Birthday. I’ll not tell how old she is but the picture below was made 2/8/54. See if you can figure it out.