- Motivated Reasoning (10) March 29, 2018
- Nick Names March 28, 2018
- Surviving Echo Chambers (9) March 22, 2018
- Faulty Memory March 16, 2018
- At Home in Truth March 14, 2018
- Working at UPS March 12, 2018
- Life as a Journey March 12, 2018
- Is It What It Is ? March 10, 2018
- Friendly? March 8, 2018
- From Where Does My Praise Come ? March 5, 2018
Monthly Archives: September 2010
This morning I was surprised and pleased to see that my friend Isaac had posted on his blog. I always look forward to what he has to say. Today was especially meaningful to me. This quote gave me more than … Continue reading
Growing older, I have discover a common question among us older folks: Where do I fit into a community that honors that which is diminishing or now absent in my life and circumstances? Reading Kathleen Norris’s “The Cloister Walk” this … Continue reading
Meredith is running cross-country. Today she got her first medal. I think she is going to be a good runner.
From Kathleen Norris “The Cloister Walk”: It is the aim of contemplative living, at least in the Christian mode, that you learn to recognize a blessing when you see one, and are able to respond to it with words that … Continue reading
Today is granddaughter Meredith’s 12th birthday. Congratulations to her on this special day. She is a joy in my life. Have a great day.